Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Goofy Movie



















1995

Director: Kevin Lima

Distributor: Walt Disney Pictures / Buena Vista Pictures

Key Elements: Story – Lines –Characters – Message – Music

My Review:

I was crazy about this movie when it came out. I was ten years old and felt like this movie was made especially for me. With great animation, funny lines and sequences and an important message, it’s one of the better original Disney movies to be made in a while.

But the best part about it is that it shows the importance of a father in a boys life. Max and Goofy are at each others throats through most of the story. But when they open up to each other, they find they can understand each other and finally come together.

Trailer:



Quotes:
  • This is a vacation with me and my best buddy.
    - Donald Duck?
    No, silly, with you!
  • Good-bye, hopes... Good-bye, dreams... Good-bye, Roxanne...
  • How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?
    - Uh... three and a half?
Stills:















No comments: