Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yes Man



















2008

Director: Peyton Reed

Distributor: Warner Brothers

Key Elements: Message – Concept

My Review:

I wasn’t expecting much when I went to this movie, but I enjoyed it. There’s some stuff in it I could have done without, but ultimately, I was pumped by the message

A guy accepts a challenge to embrace every opportunity that comes his way, and we get to see how this challenge changes his life.

The idea is that there’s a lot to enjoy in life if we just let ourselves. If we ignore our fears and stop our posturing, a lot of good things can happen. This movie encourages us to be ourselves no matter what, and to optimistically make the most of every day.

It was surprisingly inspiring.

Zooey Deschanel is also crazy cute.

Clip:



Quotes:
  • The world's a playground. You know that when you are a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it.
  • The era of "yes" has begun.

Stills:





















No comments: